Pricing Schedule for bioactive Leptospermum tubestock (Hikos)
(Not available in WA, Tasmania or NT),
Up to 500. Purchase on-line.
500 - 10,000 seedlings ex nursery. Freight by arrangement.
- Level 1. Basic genetics where the general wild population has been tested at a reconnaissance level. $0.95c each.
- Level 2. individual plants tested in the wild and seedlings grown from seed harvested from the best 10% (i.e. highest DHA levels, form, health and vigour). $1.10c each.
- Level 3. Where the seedlings have been grown from seed and established in a professionally designed, replicated seed orchard stocked with clones grown from collections as per level 2 above. $1.50 - $2.00 each depending on species and predicted genetic gain. The 1st of 3 seed orchards will produce seed in 2018 with seedlings available in 2019. The remaining 2 seed orchards 1 year later.
(1) Orders over 10,000 priced by negotiation
(2) discounted specials on surplus Level 1. stock lines. Please ask. (ERA Nurseries 03 5572 2123)
(3) Includes GST
(4) Please note that we do not sell seed